You're going at it all wrong-- ronsbrain is a system device, and so it resides
at /dev/ronsbrain.  Now, you can enter things into ronsbrain with a simple
shell redirect: cat someinfofile >> /dev/ronsbrain.   Retreiving information is
done through: cat /proc/ronsbrainstatus (| less if needed).  What's being
secretly worked on in the underground bunker under Transmeta is a kernel-level
patch that interfaces with the ronsbrain daemon (ronsbraind) that creates a
socket similar to the mysqlsock (this was reuseable code thanks to the recent
GPL-ization of mysql).  The socket is located under
/var/run/ronsbraind/ronsbrain.sock.  You can access it usint the ronsbrain
client and a little bit of SQL: ronsbrain -u ron -p exec="select reaction from
senses where sense='lumpy'".  Soon, applications in userspace will be able to
use this socket, and I hear part of the deal is making PHP and PERL hooks into
it, so that ronsbrain can be used in web development.  It is even possible to
make a ronsbrain server and have other machines connect to it using port 666.