Ok.  I checked our mail server.  The line wrap was set to 70.  I changed it to 65.
Are the lines wrapping now?

Bob Crandell
ComSource Associates, Inc.
Your IT Department
747 Willamette St.
Eugene, Oregon 97401
www.comsourceinc.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice:  541-345-0408
FAX:  541-345-0876

>>> Lindsay Crawford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/18/2000 12:46:37 PM >>>
I know this is a little thing, however, it made me wonder.  I use K-mail and I have my
line length set to 70 characters (width) for the convenience of those who read my
mail.  In reading the most recent digest I found mail from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
consists of lines which don't wrap, but run all the way to the right.

This means I have to manipulate the cursor or use another function to move my screen
view over, and I wonder what other people see.  I imagine there are a variety of mail
applications in use on the list and some of them might have the same effect I get in
Kmail, others might not.  I think it's a good idea to wrap your lines, just in case.

Lindsay Crawford  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12:45 PDT Friday 18 August 2000 @97478