Ok, I'm really impressed.  I started the apt-get upgrade process and it's
been upgrading all of the files. I was disconnected for a couple of
minutes and it took off where it finished.

When I finish with this I want to upgrade to potato 2.2.  How do I do this
?
Does dselect know if the cd version is older than the one on the computer
(a newer version) and won't install it (if asked)?

I love the power of linux.  Ok, I'm downloading am in a shell telneting
using pine to compose my mail.  I also have X up.  There is a slight lag
due to the download but that's to be expected.

I still am going thru Dorio withdrawls.  When this is finished I'm going
to try and get it going using Debian.  I saw there was a script in the
inittab file for a dumb term. It use getty instead of agetty which
is ok.

Tim