Yeah, I noticed the transport agents are a little flaky.  The Jabber
server on euglug isn't using their own ICQ and AIM transport agents
(modules).  They are still in CVS and haven't hit an official
release yet.  When they do, I'll install them on the server.  For
now, if you use euglug.org as the Jabber server, the default servers
for the ICQ and AIM are from jabber.org, which are sometimes online
and sometimes offline.

The native Jabber stuff seems to work good.

-Rob.

Magnus said these things on 20001008.2045:
| I downloaded this (which included a lot of upgrading to the xisting system..
| <chuckle>..) Am pretty happy with it at work but at home I can't seem to get
| the ICQ agent working right... try and re-register it and it doesn't seem to
| paint the screen correctly.. wierd.. oh well... I am about to nuke this system
| anyway.. as soon as my new CD burner gets in..
|

| On Fri, 06 Oct 2000, you wrote:
| > Randolph Fritz said these things on 20001005.2005:

| > |