I hate to see Dihydrogen Monoxide get such a bad rap.
Most of the problems associated with it are related
to industrial contaminants. In it's pure form it's
actually an essential ingredient for life. In fact
you never want to let your self get De-Dihydrogenated.
Of course, too much of a good thing can also be bad,
with a number of people perishing from overdoses.

Steve