I am an Eterm killer. I have killed before and I may kill again.

In the process of upgrading from Eterm 0.8.10 to 0.9, I erased my Eterm
file -- the part that is just called Eterm and seems to have something to
do with launching Eterm when "Eterm" is typed in.

When I do the 0.9 install routine it doesn't make me a new Eterm file
(an it says near the end of its verbosity, "Oh my God! They killed
Kenny!"). Can I just make a new blank file calles Eterm and then do the
install routine again? How do I make a file?

Thanks,
-Chris