From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Bob Miller
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 10:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: what is ark ?

Timothy Bolz wrote:

> There is this program called ark which started up recently and is
> sucking up the cpu cycles.  It's running at 95%.  I thought about
> killing it but have no idea what it does and would like to find out.
> I checked for a man page and it seems it's undocumented.  I'm sure
> someone would know.

Not me.  I never heard of it.

However...

        vaio ~> which ark
        /usr/bin/ark
        vaio ~> rpm -qf `which ark`
        kdeutils-1.1.2-13mdk
        vaio ~> ls /usr/doc/kde
        HTML/
        vaio ~> ls -d /usr/doc/kde/HTML/en/ark
        /usr/doc/kde/HTML/en/ark/
        vaio ~> kfmclient exec file:/usr/doc/kde/HTML/en/ark

Ah.  Documentation.

I would kill it.

--
                                        K<bob>