What is your best offer so far on the modem?

Garl

Enchantir wrote:

> I just got Mandrake 7.1. Looks great. I like th fact that it actually picked
> up my Zip drive...
>
> I downloaded the newest Star Office suite from Sun via my Cable modem and
> peaked out at 440 k/sec. All in all, it took like 3 minutes to download the
> almost 93 Meg file.
>
> The fastest I have seen on the windows side is 260 k/sec. I guess that is
> the difference between a networking OS and a POS. :)
>
> I still have that Modem for sale.
>
> Ron
> Computer Guru to the Gods...
> What is it about Penguins that has Microscared so soft???

> Say Bye to Slow Internet!
> http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

Garl R. Grigsby
Customer Applications Engineering - Analysis Team
Structural Dynamics Research Corporation      Phone: (800)242-7372
TAO Americas Support Center                   FAX: (541)342-8277
1750 Willow Creek Circle                      Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Eugene, OR 97402                              Internet:  http://www.sdrc.com
-FEA makes a good engineer great, and a poor engineer dangerous-
PGP ID: 0xF2D845E7
PGP Fingerprint: 9C40 CB5E 1C51 CF58 E3F9  3F2C 8F1F F3EF F2D8 45E7