Kent Loobey wrote:

> Bob, thanks for the talk.  I enjoyed it a lot.
>
> Could you repeat the names of the wireless lan cards you were using.  Also
> who do you think will be the dominate wireless lan in two years.

I am not an industry prognosticator.  I wouldn't pretend my guess was
worth anything.  Cory's message about the 802.11 vs. Bluetooth stuff
was a pretty good summary of the situation as I understand it.

The cards that Anne and I have are WaveLAN (nee Orinoco, nee Lucent).
There are quite a few vendors of 802.11 compatible cards out there -
see the Linux Wireless page for info on which cards are supported
and how well.  That URL was

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourilhes/Linux/

--
                                        K<bob>