On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 01:25:00PM -0800, James wrote:

>I know that there are some people on this list who work for local isp's,
>so maybe someone can help me on helping a client.  I am hosting a client's
>web page on my Linux server, but they don't have a dialup service right
>now.  I might have them use Netzero or Juno, and they also have the free
>temporary AOL account.  I'd like to give them DSL connectivity, but both
>their home and business numbers aren't serviced by Qwest (out of range).
>
>Who are the best isp's in town for paid dialup service?  Is there anyone
>else I can go with for DSL speed, besides Qwest?  And how do I check to
>see if they can get DSL through anyone other than Qwest?

I know that rio.com's DSL can reach greater ranges than Qwest's, so you
might give them a call; http://www.rio.com

As to dialup service, there is, of course, the good feeling of civic
pride when you use efn.org...

--
"If my son wants to be a pimp when he grows up, that's fine with me.  I
hope he's a good one and enjoys it and doesn't get caught. I'll support