Rob Hudson wrote:

> I'm curious what kind of programs for Linux there are to see samba
> servers and get at the drives.  I have an account on the box so I can
> just ssh/scp from it, but it would be nicer to be able use it in a
> more easy way (can I mount it?).

If you expect serious amounts of traffic to the server from Unix
clients, you might want to export it as an NFS volume.  NFS has more
Unixy filesystem semantics than SMB, and might perform better. (I
believe it will, but don't have any benchmarks to back up my belief.)

kbobsoft consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]