I have a dual-boot WIN2K gaming box to try Progeny on (should be fast
enough...)  y'all want i should lug it over to your clinic on thursday,
along with the binaries for Progeny?  if so, can the LUG provide a monitor
for this clinic?  i can burn the CDs off tonight or tomorrow...

I'd also like to bring the computer in because i cannot, for the life of me,
get DHCP working on my current Debian setup.  i've read every freakin'
howto, man page and example site i could get my greasy hands on.  none of
them seem to help.

i'm using a Realtek 8129 based NIC, 2.4.1 kernel and pump (whatever version
comes with debian 2.2r2 i3)  my service is @Home.

        <snip>