The fir room is 2-3 times the size of your training area bob.  (Not to put down your
area, just stating info ;).  Lots of windows and well lightend, it's in the south east
end of the emu.  Right now there are probably 75 people seated at tables voting on
various things, with lots of border space around their tables.

Cory