Hi,

Does anyone have any URLs for C/C++ resources?

I'm used to coding in Perl or PHP and know where to find good
resources for those languages, but I'm out of the loop with anything
else.

I took one C class and one C++ class back in '97.  I think since then,
C/C++ have been standardized more (I think I remember hearing
something about C99?).  I'm trying to get back into these more and
start playing around again - especially with trying to attempt writing
extensions to PHP in C, or writing little C apps to connect to a
database and get some data, or wherever else it takes me.  :)

Any pointers and suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

---
Random Quote:
  There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore
  looking like an idiot.