Jacob,

Thanks for the OpenBSD help!  Have a system up and running with almost no
trouble (well, I'm used to slackware :-).  The BSD fdisk took a little bit
to get used to but after that I was off and away.  The move from ipchains
to ipfilter and ipmasq to ipnat was pretty smooth as well, seems to make a
great firewall.

Thanks again for the help, much appreciated!

/frank