Jacob, I don't mean to pry, but doesn't running code labled 'unstable' defeat the
purpose of running a stable operating system?  Sure the kernel never crashes, only
your apps do, but it seems to me that the benefit to running CVS or unstable software
(new features) is not worth the instability, the KNOWN (and unknown) bugs, dependency
problems and conflicts (such as your description below).

;)