Answers to CD problems. Buy a good one? Your average life expectancy on a
decent CDRW drive in a couple years. A cheap one may last a few months if
that without giving you a major headache. Word to the wise, don't buy the HP
drives. They don't manufacture their aftermarket drives. Of course that's why
their aftermarket ones are actually better than the ones they ship in their
computers. As far as everything else goes.... I've been very happy with my
Creative 8x4x32 for quite some time and now I'm very very very happy with my
new Plextor 16x10x40. Of course I use X-CDroast to burn everything but don't
blame me for being a little GUI. That's all for now. See y'all tomorrow if
you're coming.

P.S. anybody got a few milk crates? Then I'll be able to create more
workspace!!