Yes, mike will flog you with old serial cables!

 ae          premise 1: The Truth Makes No Sense            (         )__
 rn          premise 2: Beauty Is Truth               (                   )
 co         conclusion: Beauty Is Unconscious        / / / / / / / / / /
 er                       \@/                  http://www.efn.org/~laprice
  g                        |