Justin Bengtson wrote:

> no sarcasm here.  read the definition of anarchy in a respectable
> dictionary.  anarchy is best practiced by one's self.  cooperation is
> anathema to anarchy.  unless, of course, the definition of anarchy has
> suddenly changed on me...

Looks like it has.  I quote the Random House Unabridged, 2nd Edition,
copyright 1993, 1987:

    an.ar.chy ([pronunciation omitted for ASCII reasons]), n.

      1. a state of society without government or law.

      2. political and social disorder due to the absense of
         governmental control: The death of the king was followed by a
         year of anarchy.

      3. a theory that regards the absence of all direct of coercive
         government as a political ideal and that proposes the
         cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and
         groups as the principal mode of organized society.

      4. confusion; chaos; disorder: Intellectual and moral anarchy
         followed his loss of faith.

         [1530-40; ( < MF anarchie or ML anarchia) < Gk, anarchia
         lawlessness, lit. lack of a leader, equiv. to anarch(os)
         leaderless (a- AN-[1] + arch(os) leader + os adj suffix) +
         -ia -y[3]]

So either you were unaware of definition 3, or you're looking
for an argument.  You might also be thinking that cooperation
somehow requires government...

In other news, here's my eug-lug code.  I haven't seen anybody
else brave enough to post theirs yet...

    S++ v+ e++ eug++ bsd+ gnu++ Spfd- OCF+++ G9--- D++ BGOL2 efn?
    freak++ anarchy- micros~1!

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]