From: Christopher Maujean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 9:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [EUG-LUG:2333] RE: anarchist conventionalism

*big grin*

note the _voluntary_ part of def#4 and it makes more sense when describing
anarchism. at least as I see anarchism.

Seth,
please create a

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

mailing list.

--

Christopher Maujean
IT Director

PLEASE encrypt all sensitive information using the following:
GnuPG: 0x5DE74D38
       Fingerprint: 91D4 09FE 18D0 27C1 A857  0E45 F8A4 7858 5DE7 4D38

http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5DE74D38