does nedit have a non-x version?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Maujean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 3:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [EUG-LUG:2344] Re: command line stuff

define simple?

In vim (vi improved - standard on most systems)

        to select, [esc]v (then use arrow keys to select)
    to copy, y    (y stands for yank)
        to cut, x
        to paste, p

I find all of these faster than  [shift][arrow] [control-c]  and friends.

But i prefer nedit for coding and sending email anyway.

--

Christopher Maujean
IT Director

PLEASE encrypt all sensitive information using the following:
GnuPG: 0x5DE74D38
       Fingerprint: 91D4 09FE 18D0 27C1 A857  0E45 F8A4 7858 5DE7 4D38

http://blackhole.pca.dfn.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5DE74D38