--- Christopher Maujean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> as far as knowing who hit a particular page, I wanted to
> filter out the
> times I've been to my pages and see if anyone else has
> read any of the stuff
> I've written,
> Whats the point of writing if no one reads.

as i said, I've got a apache style log.  I can grep it if
you really want it.

coding that into the server itself would be a pain...
and as I said, not very valuable...

> oh yeah, and how about a MailingList2Wiki gateway?

WHY?

Every tool has a different purpose.  The mailing list and
archive work great, so does wiki, what purpose in making
the mailing list wikied?  It'll only flood the wiki with
extra junk, and flood the mailing list with people doing
wikiwords...

If you want to hack on, install phpwiki (or any other wiki,
every flavor exists, perl, c, visual basic, python, java,
etc etc...) and have at it.

Seth