That was a nicely informative, useful reply.

I have no wish to be hit by the drunken bus of progress, but aren't your
plans at EFN a little ambitious if what you are doing is trying to attract
joe public to free *nix as an alternative to Windows? I mean who, who is not
already a member of EUGLUG, is going to even understand 1/10th of what you
are going to show them? The world is full of nervous technophobes.

Hey, now, I am not throwing water on anyone's fire. The more the merrier.
Don't burn the place down, baby, down!

Are you going to deploy a Spanish language box?

Also, might not the meeting after this Thursday be a better time to get
together regarding the wireless modems? They aren't going anywhere, and you
sound very busy. I don't have any time to stand around in a crowd this week.
I'd rather sit down with you over a cup of coffee and show you what you have
to do to make them work. I'd really rather not have to try to get to a
Thursday evening meeting giving my change over today to a 6 AM to 4 PM
workday.

Dennis