Friday, September 14th, 2001 The EUG-LUG mailing list was a attacked by a terrorist,
The threat has been neutralized, however we are succeptable to further attacks, so
users should be aware that this kind of thing *can* happen.
        Many LUG memebers were attacked, and voices have been quieted, But I know that
this is a strong group, that can not only survive, but we will send the message that
we have not been silenced, and will not cower in the face of such adversity. We will
stand strong, and proud.
I would like to declare Saturday, September 15th, 2001, as a day of healing and
rememberence of our wounded (hardly...).

Jamie

-