KRUD up to date? Hardly. Personal opinion here. Yes I do run RedHat but if
you want bleeding edge I think Mandrake does it better in a single shot.
Their beta picked up my GeForce3 and CT5880 sound when RedHat's beta didn't.
Suffice it to say that's what's currently on the blue box and more stable
than Red's beta too.