Me, me, me. I'm security sensitive, anal retentive, and good at being by
myself. I'll just bring my orange box for all my music and I'm good to go.
I'll bring my coffee pot and hackysack too. Sleeping bag or an all-nighter?
Can we hack the FBI while we're there? Of course I'd need a clue on how to do
something like that since I can't even get through a Warez site.
Oh, and how soon is this going on? I forgot :-)