Dear valued Thurday nighters,

Your humble servants, Mr. O and I, urgently request that the valued
attendees of our Thursday night "stealth" clinics please park, well, more
_stealthily_. We are aware that many of you have already been expending
considerable effort towards this end, and we are at pains to assure you
your actions do not go unappreciated. However, we sincerely regret
having to further ask you to redouble your already valiant efforts.

Please:

Keep the front of the stealth apartment clear. Park cars far away (on the
freeway side) from ground zero.

If you can, please:
1) Carpool
2) Ride a bike

If you need to drive, but still really want to help out with the problem,
then you may want to:

Park off of the property entirely and walk from there. (Chris' suggestion,
not Mike's).

We hope to see you all here at 6:30.

-Chris
To tread lightly on a parking lot is the essence of gracefulness.