It sounds like this thread should be tidied up into a mission statement,
Software Requirements Specification, and Design document. Perhaps a CVS
tree hosted somewhere. I'd be happy to help in small ways (not much
time) such as script writing, etc..

--
Christopher Maujean
IT Director, Premierelink Communications

PGP:
http://www.keyserver.net/
      KeyID: EFAF4176
Fingerprint: 55E6 4DE1 D7D3 361E F265  C094 46F2 7B62 EFAF 4176