On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 12:29:30PM -0800, Bob Miller wrote:

>Patrick R. Wade wrote:
>
>> We have acquired a PCWeasel to provide hardware serial console on the x86
>> platform (it replaces the video card), and have been very happy with it:
>> http://www.realweasel.com
>
>I would love to see a PCWeasel in action.  Maybe you could show it
>off next time we're at EFN.  Do you only have one?

I believe we could do that.  We only have one so far, but we plan to
get them for all our machine room x86 boxen.

The realweasel.com site has a demo where one can telnet to a crashbox
with a PCWeasel installed.

deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.