On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Bob Miller wrote:
> Rob Hudson wrote:
> > He's using this card, which can support up to 4 monitors...
> > http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/g200_mms/home.cfm
> "Imagine a beowulf cluster of those..."
> Actually, Matrox' page says the card can support 16 monitors, which
> is even better.

Reading a little closer, it says each card can support only 4 monitors but
that one can use up to 4 cards at once (a beowulf cluster :) for a total
of 16 monitors (arranged in a circle around me on a donut-shaped daisy
wheel powered by a large motor controlled by the computer so I could spin
it around fast to any monitor I might want -- would be my choice :).

-Chris