something i have done in the past is to make a link to the library in /usr/lib
and then run ldconfig.  this works for the X11 libraries (on my computer...)
which are in /usr/X11R6/lib.

i don't know how "dangerous" this is, but i haven't had any problems so far.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have a program that I am trying to run. I get an error Gtk-WARNING **:
> Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libraleigh.so". This file
> does exist on the hard drive. Its location is
> /usr/lib/themes/engines/libraleigh.so. how can I fix it so the program can
> find this file?

=====
Justin Bengtson  @euglug=(v+ e- eug++ bsd? gnu++ s++)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"i called some kid 'b' the other day.  it's the price
you pay for living hip-hop every day of your life."
Jerry (from the Point Blank Rangers)