Yep... so I can learn this postnuke thing... I actually have it running...
but being new to mysql (and php...) Im unsure about what Ive done with
mysql... Ive gotten it to the point where I can load the install.php page,
click ok to the GNU agreement, it checks my file permissions, they are ok, it
brings up a page with the database name, and stuff (such as user, password,
...), but I guess I havent typed in the right things, since it starts the
process over each time I try... anybody setup postnuke before? I could use
some help. I think I have all the services running properly... but Im not
positive...

Jamie