Bob, you live in the middle of nowhere...
Heck, I don't think the signal will even leave
your property (grin)

On the other hand, I just installed a wireless
access point at EFN.  Currently, it's MAC address
limited, so you need to be authorized to use the
access... but at some point, once things are more
setup, we'll probably open it up for more public
use. (Such as during Linux User Group meetings)

Seth

P.S.  Regarding large scale wireless, I'll be
setting up some sort of meeting soon with others
to discuss future plans.

P.P.S.  Regarding consulting co-ops, Yes, I'm
interested, and Bob Crandell and I were talking
about this for a while, and it was clear that it
could be very messy, depending on how it was
setup.