jeepers... looks like yer gunna hafta haque your .xinitrc file huh. maybe you
aughta read yer xinit manpage fer more stuf 'bout that thang.

Jamie

On Thursday 12 September 2002 09:35 pm, justin bengtson wrote:
: we just downloaded and compiled blackbox.  can anybody tell me how to
: change the window manager for X in redhat?  this _must_ be a command line
: fix.
:
: thanks!
:
: =====
: Justin Bengtson  @euglug=(v+ e- eug++ bsd? gnu++ s++)
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
: "i called some kid 'b' the other day.  it's the price
: you pay for living hip-hop every day of your life."
: Jerry (from the Point Blank Rangers)
:
: Do you Yahoo!?
: Yahoo! News - Today's headlines