I've used Postnuke for more than a year now... and I have to say that it works.
It's not the prettiest, but understanding the problems in development, I have
seen it get better and better... and I can easily hack on it, which says
something good.

--- Larry Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry Bob, it really is a mess under the hood,
> why d'you think it takes it 30 seconds to authenticate a login
> when it's pretty much the only thing running on a 900Mhz 512MB box?

Doesn't take that long... sorry.

> And if every site wanted to be a cutrate slashdot....

Bad choice.  It can and does a lot... and you can turn off whatever you don't
want.

> And they spam. (not a lot but more than enough)

I never never ever get spam... like maybe ONCE, when a developer DIED, and they
were upset.

Just another take...

Seth