On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Mike O wrote:

> BYOL? Is there a list of acceptable larts?
generally anything with heft that's long enough to get a good overhand
swing

> What
> happens if someone mentions /. before 8:35? Is that an
> auto-larting?
no but you're welcome to try larting anyone who mentions the
tetragrammaton before the appointed time.

> I won't have my next new toy to bring
> until next month hopefully. Maybe I'll take down the
> fileserver and bring it with to reconfigure. Or maybe
> not. Still need to get a RAID card for it first.
> Perhaps I'll just come by for the heck of it.

my next toy will be.

  [1]L'espion Digital Camera
   1. http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=335

but I probably won't get my hands on it 'til mid-October.