On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Cory Petkovsek wrote:

> Wow, if this isn't an endorsement, I don't know what is:
>
>   "Government units abroad and in the United States and
>   individual computer users should look for ways to support
>   Linux and Linux-based products. The competition it offers
>   helps everyone."

I think the tide is turning.

In many ways Linux and *nix, indeed all of the activity labeled
'Open source' and 'Free Software' have taken the technical initiative
away from the commercial vendors.

We're at the cusp and even small pushes will have great effects.

So, now about those CD's for the Eugene Celebration...

If someone wants to bring a stack of blank media...
I have a burner...