I bet kbob could come up with a little perl string that would be perfect ...
something like perl -e / [bunch of groovy stuff]

I was thinkging of doing something like this to extract the memail one liner

mine has a nice

  The Famous Joke of the Day One Liner!"
identifier... I just want the lines after the below  quote(above)
then I want those lines put in a file (might need a line with -- after the one
liner)
I can then take that file, and make a fortune database with it!

NOTE: kbob isnt the only perl god around... jake, cory, others are pretty good
with the regex/perl goodies... but I like kbobs style... he always comes up
with one a little better than that others :)

Jamie