--- Tim Howe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I will be in Eugene for about 7 months and need
> to get some kind of broadband.  Is EFN DSL
> worth having, and what do I have to do to get
> it, and do I have to sign a contract?
>
> TimH
>
> --
> "...but an oppressive and intrusive government,
> however you want to label it, does not ride
> into town wearing the uniforms and waving the
> flags of recognizable evil. It creeps in
> slowly, wrapped in the flag of your own
> country, and speaking the language of
> patriotism and duty, and at each step along the
> way, its actions seem plausible and
> defensible--until one morning you wake up and
> realize the gulf between the way things were
> and the way things are has grown so wide that
> there is no going back."
>       -Tom Tomorrow
 To your comment!!

 I think you shoud know that its ben known for
a very long time that it is easyer for people to
live the lie than the truth!!
 Since what's going on does not afect you and
doing ok it is easyer to egnor the plight of
others and pretend that there plight wont come
to there lives.
 Learned from  WW2 .. speak out so in that time
you might not find yourself standing alone..

   Thank You ..