Hi All --

Two questions that are giving a friend of mine fits and are outside my knowledge:

1. On a Slackware 7.1 system, attempts to load the imm.o module for external parallel Zip 100 drive fails. Error reports device or resource busy. We have disconnected the printer from the port and removed the printer module (modprobe -r lp). Have also replaced module from installation CD incase module was corrupted. Examination of /proc/interupts and /proc/ioports didn't disclose any obvious conflicts.

2. Is there any KDE gui interface for controlling an HP Deskjet 680, specifically the print resolution.

Thanks for your consideration and let me know if I need to provide further information.

Woody