I think your device has full duplex... I found this thread from June,
where the saem device solved someone else's problem:
http://www.tek-tips.com/gviewthread.cfm/lev2/5/lev3/34/pid/585/qid/298846
(search down to "PROBLEM SOLVED!")

Here's another one that implies that it does full-duplex; users are
advised to hard-select 100base full-duplex at one point:
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,4085653~root=smc~mode=flat

I think there's some other product documentation that may explain that
it does indeed have an "integrated switch" rather than just a router,
for the LAN.  Whether is does more than 10base to the WAN is still up
for debate iirc... and I doubt it.  I've had great luck afaik with
similar products by LinkSys:  the typical "broadband router" with
minimal NATing "firewall" (ha) with port forwarding... I just wish there
was a similar embedded device that could NAT with more than one public
IP (ie, a small block).  Does anyone know of such a device, short of a
barebones PC running a simply smashing free OS and two NICs???

*
   ben