Hi,
I'm starting to run into cases where users of the same domain are living on
different servers.  Let's use my domain, crandell.net as an example.  My server
in-house is crandell.net and I use fetchmail to pull the mail in from NetIdentity,
who is actually hosting the domain.  My wife's email address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  My father's email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I can't
send email to him from in here.
I've tried aliasing to forward but no joy.  How do I get mail from this crandell.net
to that crandell.net?

Thanks in advance to the smartest group around.

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing