---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:51:09 -0800 (PST)
From: David Mandel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Portland Linux/Unix Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Mid-Willamette Valley Linux Users Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Eugene Linux Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Seek minispeakers for Jan 2,
     2003 PLUG Meeting - Special Purpose Distributions

I have decided to do something a bit different for the next PLUG meeting.
I like to have a number of people give short reviews (say 10-15 minutes)
of different distributions.  Things like:

   Knoppix
   DemoLinux
   Smoothwall
   E-Smith
   Netmax ...
   Floppyfw
   Freesco
   Trinux
   etc
   Any distro will do as long as it is special purpose.
   No RedHat, No SuSE, No Debian, No Slackware, ...

So, let me know if you would like to present a short review of a distro.
I will try to get a projector for the meeting, but you may want to just
speak at the whiteboard as 10-15 minutes isn't very long.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group