On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 11:33:39PM -0800, Beaker (aka Jeff W) wrote:
> >I advocated use of wwwkeys.pgp.net before..  I find I must now retract
> >that recommendation now given that I have discovered the HKP corruption
> >bug.  WTF is the HKP corruption bug?  If you have a key, say ..
>
> Are you sure this is a bug? Here's what the gpg manpage (on netbsd) says:
[..]
> include-subkeys

This is a different thing.  include-subkeys used when looking for a keyid
either on the local keyring or remote keyserver.  Basically, since key IDs
are hashed, the correct key can be found more quickly without this option.

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                           Cogito eggo sum
                                           I think therefore I am a waffle

<Knghtbrd> I SNEAK TO BUN
<Knghtbrd> HELP ME FOR TO QUACK
<Venom> kb: what the hell are you talking about?
<Knghtbrd> bwahahaha..  It's a long story.