If you haven't heard about this movie yet, here's a review:

http://www.eugeneweekly.com/movies.html

This is showing at the Bijou at 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm.  Was considering the
7pm showing tomorrow (Saturday, for those of us who never are sure what
day it is...)

If we all converge on the Bijou at 18:30 or so, we'll be able to find good
seats and all.  Perhaps afterward we might consider an establishment for
food, drink, and the holding of general conversation somewhere not out in
the (probable) cold and rain..

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                  SCO must cease to exist!

* knghtbrd is each day more convinced that most C++ coders don't know what
           the hell they're doing, which is why C++ has such a bad rap
<Culus> kb: Most C coders don't know what they are doing, it just makes it
        easier to hide :P
<Culus> see for instance, proftpd :P