Cory

I'm using Evolution at work and I love it.  Your right about the Categories.
The only suggestions is make a folder under contact and put all the same
categories in there.  I have a friends folder with all my friends in it.  You
can use search and right next to search you pick a category then next field
over you specify your category.  I think this is the closest thing your going
to come to what you would like.  You can even modify your search criteria
which is nice.  I found is that I have a person I add I have to change the
"file as" to the company with the name after it.  Then it is sorted by
companies.

I would like to print up the task lists and I can't unless print up a
calendar.  All I want is the tasks to complete.  I don't need a calender.  I
hope they remedy this.   I use the calendar all the time.  It's very usefull
and prints out nice.

I use Kmail as my mail client because it uses the standard mail directory.
If  evolution used the mail directory I've had for years I'd use it for my
mail.

Tim