I noticed that today, too, just minutes ago -- nice to see that the
Oregonian is running a piece about "Ken's Bill" too!!
Way to go, open sores  = ))

BenB

PS - linuxtoday links to the oregonian article...  would also like to
point out that this "Bill" is not at all about anti-M$ or being
Micro$oft-free... it has to do with forcing gov't agencies to CONSIDER
the open source alternatives, which are indeed often overlooked since
there aren't many vendors out there, replying to the typical gov't RFP
(request for proposal) or contract about such free-software alternatives