RedHat is going to have a 'netconf' or Network Configuration
type option available in the menu. Just go there and enable DHCP
on startup and it'll pick right up on your cable modem. The
reason DHCP is down right now is I didn't configure it because
RedHat hangs for about 2 minutes looking for a network if you
don't have one.