Thanks! Those are the guys that advertise[d] on the Lars Larson radio talk show. Pretty intense!

Regards, Jim

At 08:18 AM 4/5/2003 -0800, you wrote:

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003, Jim Darrough wrote:

> I'm sorry that I have not been following the thread, so can someone tell me
> what BSA means? I am hoping it's not Boy Scouts of America!
Business Software Alliance - An anti-piracy lobbying group
financed by Microsoft and Adobe, among others.

-- Ed Craig [EMAIL PROTECTED] Taxi (I need an income) GNU/Linux (I can afford a Free OS) Think this through with me, let me know your mind... Hunter/Garcia

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
---