The Psychosis is inconsequential as there was no psychosis, it was just a ploy
to fool quaid into taking a sedative. Probably a better comparison would be
quaids new life/wife vs his real life (memorys that have been erased and new
ones transplanted).

I find it interesting that the part about one man/company witholding essential
resources to control the masses and profit is far closer to reality than
fiction.

Jamie